1. "The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship."
- Francis Bacon
2. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
- Elizabeth Foley
3. "We must reach out our hand in friendship and dignity both to those who would befriend us and those who would be our enemy."
- Arthur Ashe
4. "Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."
- Cindy Lew
5. "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubbard
6. "Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."
- Jewish saying
7. "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."
8. "The only way to have a friend is to be one."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. "The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend."
10. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends"
-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore